- Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing /Frozen Cooked-Food
- Position Title: Business Development Executive
- Working Location: Woodlands
- Working Hours: 5 days (Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM – 6 PM)
- Salary Package: Basic up to $4,500
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the food export/prepacked/frozen cooked food manufacturing industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential clients.
- Conduct market research to identify new trends and opportunities in the industry.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients to promote the company's products and services.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals with clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to management.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to promote the company's products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in food export business.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
*If you face technical issues when submitting your resume, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate #64849 on the email subject.
Anradus Application Policy: We value each application and ensure every resume is reviewed. Our process is efficient, typically concluding within 3 working days. If you do not receive communication from us within this timeframe, it's likely that your application has not been shortlisted by our client. In such cases, we recommend continuing your job search to maximize your opportunities.